Add some sparkle to your Christmas this year with Michael Hill.
With Christmas just around the corner Michael Hill is currently seeking motivated & driven Christmas Casual staff to join the business over the festive season.
At Michael Hill your hard work will always be noticed, your passion more than encouraged and your ambition rewarded.
Christmas casual roles will commence early Nov 2014 with an end date in January 2015.
You do not need a background in jewellery - when we recognise a certain sparkle in people we nurture that talent with full training in a supportive team environment.
Essential to your success with us is:
The Christmas Casual position involves working across a 7 day rotating roster including late night trade, weekend work & public holidays. Flexibility is a must for this position.
If you thrive in a fast paced sales environment, love customer service & have an outgoing personality we want to hear from you!
Now is your time to shine with Michael Hill!
Details in store apply in person with resume.
We are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented Part-time sales associates to join our team.
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset. The selected candidates must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
How to Apply: All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person to Vivah Jewellery, Stone Road Mall or email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Visit us in person to discuss current and upcoming job opportunities in the Guelph Area
Location: The Source Store Stone Road Mall, 435 Stone Road West, Guelph ON
Date: Thursday August 6th
Time: 11AM – 3PM
Please bring an updated resume
Sales Associate (Part-Time & Full-Time)
As a Sales Associate, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and play a key role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Your can-do attitude, customer focus and flare for dealing with the public make you a success on the sales floor.
Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and play a leadership role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience and supporting the Store Manager. Your previous experience as a leader in a retail environment has taught you to lead by example and motivate your team to reach their goals. You enjoy the responsibility of ensuring smooth store operations while your Store Manager is away and pride yourself on achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
Manager in Training
As a Manager in Training, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and learn about becoming a leader who drives sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience and driving the business strategy forward. You will work alongside current Store Managers and develop skills for future management opportunities at The Source.
Contact: Please bring an updated resume to the Job Fair. To view other career opportunities at The Source, please visit www.thesource.ca/careers.
Job Description: Key holder - must have anytime availability + key holder experience. Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer experience.
Apply In Person
Aldo Is Hiring!!!
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment!
The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape. Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
-providing total customer service
-strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments -controlling operating costs -managing inventory and loss prevention -ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO group standards
- recruiting and developing a sales team
-strong leadership skills
- effective training skills
-excellent communication skills in English -retail experience required (at least 1 year)
- management experience is an asset
Please apply in store with resume to the Manager Nicole or the MIT Bailey Please do not call the store
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on delivering a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom. This role supervises 8-20 store associates.
• Lead all activities related to providing a great customer experience
• Assist with talent acquisition, associate development and retention
• Assist with merchandise flow management
• Manage and achieve financial metrics and goals
• Assist with leading change initiatives
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
• Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge
• Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for "our girl"
• Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business
• Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done
• Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories
What we value - we are:
• Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
• Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
• Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
• Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
• Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
• One year of management experience with an additional 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred.
• Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
• Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
• Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
• Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
Apply to: email@example.com
CONTACT: Kate Howard (Store Manager)
Job Description: Part time chocolate connoisseur needed. Must be available days, nights, and weekends. Must love chocolate and meeting and greeting new customers.
Apply with resume and in person
Job Description: Part Time Sales
Apply in person with resume
Contact: Marina Rahiera
Phone Number: 519 763 4061
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
• Provide excellent customer service to maximize sales on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
• Actively work with garments - replenishing, folding, hanging, tidying, displaying and merchandising
• Work with cash register routines and handle all required transactions
• Unload delivery trucks and unpack merchandise
• Execute reductions, price changes and label merchandise with security tags
• Follow all sales routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store
• Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
• A friendly, social and helpful approach to customers and colleagues
• Ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize H&M's offer
• Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
• Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
• Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner
• A willingness to learn and improve
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Please apply by visiting www.hm.com/jobs - please do not email directly *
Jump+ is looking for passionate technicians for an exciting Apple Premium Reseller location in Guelph's Stone Road Mall. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world’s best loved brand.