Join our Dynamic Team at
Le Château as a Part Time Sales Associate
Experience the difference of a career at Le Château.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a
member of the Store Management Team!
Looking for supervisor, could be part-time or full-time. Must be available days and evenings.
Looking for a mature person.
Apply in person.
Contact: Christine or Carrie
-Full Time Key Holders
-Part Time Sales Associate
Apply in person with resume.
Aldo Is Hiring!!!
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment!
The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape. Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
-providing total customer service
-strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments -controlling operating costs -managing inventory and loss prevention -ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO group standards
- recruiting and developing a sales team
-strong leadership skills
- effective training skills
-excellent communication skills in English -retail experience required (at least 1 year)
- management experience is an asset
Please apply in store with resume to the Manager Nicole or the MIT Bailey or email resume to Nikibeke@hotmail.ca Please do not call the store Thank you
April 14, 2016
Full Time Salon Coordinator
We're currently hiring a full-time Salon Coordinator. We're looking for an organized and friendly individual with flexible availability to join our team.
Apply in person with resume
Contact: Maria or Simara
Is fashion the right career for you? Bluenotes is devoted to developing talent by building a business where future success is driven by today's actions and tomorrow's potential. It is our goal to select and develop a well-balanced team of talent and to continuously contribute to their professional growth by providing endless opportunity and challenge. Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, fashion-forward environment? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team!
Our Opportunity: Team Lead ( keyholder) Stone Road Mall Location
Bluenotes offers a competitive salary plus participation in our group benefits package for Full Time Employees.Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Take your first step into a Retail Success Story
Job Type: Full-time
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on delivering a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom. This role supervises 8-20 store associates.
• Lead all activities related to providing a great customer experience
• Assist with talent acquisition, associate development and retention
• Assist with merchandise flow management
• Manage and achieve financial metrics and goals
• Assist with leading change initiatives
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
• Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge
• Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for "our girl"
• Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business
• Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done
• Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories
What we value - we are:
• Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
• Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
• Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
• Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
• Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
• One year of management experience with an additional 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred.
• Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
• Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
• Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
• Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
Applicants can apply in store or forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a passion for fashion?
Love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build your career in a fun and friendly atmosphere?
Then we’ve got opportunities for you!
At Ricki’s, we value commitment, professionalism, team work and passion. We promote a spirited culture of performance, fun and creativity. People are our most valuable resource and we invest in their well-being through a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Come work with us!
If you are interested in joining our team, apply in person to the Ricki’s Stone Road Mall location or visit our website www.rickis.com or email email@example.com.
Job Description: Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Requirements and Qualifications: You will be a friendly, motivated and energetic individual that enjoys working with the public. Prior experience is an asset, however is not recommended as we will train qualified candidates. You will have demonstrated strong time management, organization, leadership, and communication skills and will have a strong desire and ability to learn. Outstanding customer service skills are a must for this position.
Our compensation package will include competitive wages, as well as a bonus structure for reaching goals.
Please drop off your resume at Stone Road Eye Care, next to Lenscrafters.