This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape. Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
• Recruiting and developing a sales team
• Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
• Providing total customer service
• Managing inventory and loss prevention
• Controlling operating costs
• Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
• Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Effective training skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
Please apply in store to the Manager Nicole Beke or
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not call the store.
Hiring part-time Sales Associate. Responsibilities include; excellent attention to detail, great customer service and communication skills.
Bring a resume and apply in person.
Join our Dynamic Team at
Le Château as a Part Time Sales Associate
Experience the difference of a career at Le Château.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a
member of the Store Management Team!